1 down...




4 more graduations to go! Kindergarten, junior high, high school and college. I can't believe my little girl is growing so fast before my eyes! You always hear people tell you have time flies, but it really does! It has been a joyful journey to this point and I can't wait to see what life has in store for my Madalyn! We love you Madalyn! (This is my first official post and I wanted to practice downloading or uploading pictures. I can't remember exactly what I'm doing with the pictures, but if you can see the four pictures then I 've done it right:) )

2 Comments:
Love the site, hate the pic of me :)
I guess that's one of the travesties of the internet...access to everything, even ugly pictures!
I'll add this to my daily list of blogs I read every day, hahah
What an adorable graduate!!
Takes me back to Stephanie's Preschool Graduation....
I'd say time definitely flies!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home