Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Dentist, try #3

Tonight is Madalyn's third attempt at the dentist. Since she is entering kdg. in the fall she needs a dental exam. I have taken her at 3 1/2, 4 and now. She was tolerable for the dentist at 3 1/2 but unbearable in a fetal postion at 4. So, we'll see what happens tonight! Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for a peacful exam! I'll let you know how things went tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I wondered how long it would take you to start a blog. :) I love it! Thanks for including me.

June 17, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm not sure how to help you with the date. For cute blog templates, go to thecutestblogontheblock.com

Her templates are super easy to add to your blog. The only problem is being addicted to them.

June 17, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home