Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ugh! Too Much Pink!!

Help, I tried to change the background, and as you can see, it's UGLY, not what I wanted to change it to, and I can't figure out how to fix it!! I'm sorry for the vulgar display your eyes are having to adjust to right now, but I'm to frustrated to keep trying to fix it now! I'm going to watch the Olympics and try to fix it again tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Go to the "Layout" tab. Go to "pick new template." Choose the first one, "minima" (with no color --- the gray one). Go to Cutest Blog on the Block and check out the free backgrounds. Click on the one you like and highlight the code in the box. Back under your "Layout" tab, click on "Page Elements." On the right will be a link that says "Add a Page Element." Choose the option that says "HTML/Javascript." When the empty box appears, paste the code in there. Save it, and voila, a new background!

Unfortunately there's no way to edit the pre-set template you're using...the pink one, but using this you get to choose a really fun one!

August 15, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger B said...

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39

The link would help...

August 15, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home