Friday, August 15, 2008

Almost there...

So this is the background that I wanted. I love it!! I don't know if it's worth all of the hassle to get it, but I love it anyway. Now I have to figure out how to get the songs and blogs that I love back on here. We're almost there!! We just got in from a movie night at our friends house. We watched Enchanted outside on a screen in their backyard with a few other families from the MOMS club that I joined. It was a great night and the girls both stayed awake for the whole thing. I wasn't sure how Amelia would do, but she was good. Now there in bed sleeping and I am here trying to fix this thing. It was a great night and wouls be even better if I could get this blog up again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to see the "ugly" background. Was it that bad? Love the blog though - very addicting!!!

August 17, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home